James Peterson Sons was the lowest bidder for a contract for work on a new road serving Foxconn Technology Group’s manufacturing site in Mount Pleasant. Wisconn Valley Way is being built to accommodate development traffic and control access to manage safety and mobility at the Foxconn site. See the article from the Milwaukee Business Journal in the link below.
- Jim Peterson – ARTBA Hall of Fame May 28, 2020
- JPS and Komatsu D65 200 Acre Site Development January 10, 2020
- State Representative – James Edming December 12, 2019
- JPS joint venture awarded Foxconn site excavation and stormwater utilities project August 31, 2019
- Peterson Concrete Pours Money Into The Community July 1, 2019