Veterans Building For Veterans
Updating Camp American Legion for
handicapped service members
• Over 1,000 veterans attend Camp
• American Legion near Lake Tomahawk,
• Wisconsin each summer at no charge.
• Open since 1925, the trails need to
• be updated to be handicap accessible,
• so wounded veterans can hike and hunt
• there, too.
• Miller-Bradford & Risberg is donating
• equipment to build a brand new mile-
• long paved path, to be constructed
• by volunteers from members of the
• International Union of Operating
• Engineers Local 139.
Check out how James Peterson Sons helped on this amazing project for our veterans
starting at 12:40 and ending at 16:05.