Business Recognition Awards
“Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Award” by the Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired. (WCB & VI)
“Globe Award for Environmental Excellence” for the Mukwonago Bypass / Bayview Road given by The American Road & Transportation Builders Association and Transportation Development Foundation. (ARTBA TDF)
9 time “Outstanding Highway Construction for Excellence in Grading” given by the Wisconsin DOT Division of Highways Annual Awards.
- US Hwy 51 Minocqua – Tomahawk, Oneida County – 2017
- CTH X Project – Lake Wissota, Chippewa County – 2016
- USH 45 – Wisconsin Avenue-Underwood Parkway, Milwaukee County – 2015
- Lake Delton – Medium Road , USH 151 Interchange, Dane County
- Taylor County Airport – Medford – Taylor County
- Oconomowoc – Pewaukee Road STH 16, Waukesha County
- Solon Springs – CTH L, USH 53. Douglas County
- Marathon – Wausau Road, STH 29, Marathon County
- Sheboygan Beltline – USH 141, Sheboygan County
“Outstanding Airport Construction” for the Taylor County Airport given by the Wisconsin DOT Annual Award.
“Civil Engineering Achievement Award” for State Highway 16 Oconomowoc Bypass given by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
“Director’s Award for Exemplary Voluntary Affirmative Action Efforts” by the U.S. Department of Labor Employment Standards Administration; Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
“Quality Commitment Award” by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation