For the 2nd year in a row, James Peterson Sons, Inc. (Medford, WI) was the recipient of the WisDOT’s Excellence in Grading Award. This year’s award was given for their work on the Hwy 51 project between Tomahawk and Minocqua in Oneida County. This award was given Jan 25, 2018 at the Contractor-Engineer Conference in Madison. A full brochure of award winners can be found at this link.
- A Look inside the WTBA Annual Convention March 8, 2023
- Four Generations of Petersons attend the WTBA Annual Convention March 7, 2023
- WTBA Digs Into JPS Family History January 20, 2023
- Lt Governor visits JPS construction project in Bessemer July 15, 2022
- JPS crew completes washout repair in Keshena May 20, 2022