For the 2nd year in a row, James Peterson Sons, Inc. (Medford, WI) was the recipient of the WisDOT’s Excellence in Grading Award. This year’s award was given for their work on the Hwy 51 project between Tomahawk and Minocqua in Oneida County. This award was given Jan 25, 2018 at the Contractor-Engineer Conference in Madison. A full brochure of award winners can be found at this link.
- Randy Myrum from the City of Rhinelander August 11, 2023
- Contractors and members of the WTBA express how important Assembly Bill 275 / Senate Bill 270 is to them. June 2, 2023
- JPS Utility crew uses caution to avoid a potentially dangerous situation May 26, 2023
- Unifying on Utilities May 26, 2023
- New clarification bill targets roadbuilders and utilities May 11, 2023