For the 2nd year in a row, James Peterson Sons, Inc. (Medford, WI) was the recipient of the WisDOT’s Excellence in Grading Award. This year’s award was given for their work on the Hwy 51 project between Tomahawk and Minocqua in Oneida County. This award was given Jan 25, 2018 at the Contractor-Engineer Conference in Madison. A full brochure of award winners can be found at this link.
- JPS and Komatsu D65 200 Acre Site Development January 10, 2020
- State Representative – James Edming December 12, 2019
- JPS joint venture awarded Foxconn site excavation and stormwater utilities project August 31, 2019
- Peterson Concrete Pours Money Into The Community July 1, 2019
- JPS awarded work on new road serving Foxconn site. March 26, 2019