For the 2nd year in a row, James Peterson Sons, Inc. (Medford, WI) was the recipient of the WisDOT’s Excellence in Grading Award. This year’s award was given for their work on the Hwy 51 project between Tomahawk and Minocqua in Oneida County. This award was given Jan 25, 2018 at the Contractor-Engineer Conference in Madison. A full brochure of award winners can be found at this link.
- Michigan DOT Gives New Life to US 2 in Bessemer March 18, 2022
- JPS Wins 2021 Excellence in Grading Award January 26, 2022
- JPS was featured in the Western Builder for their work on Hwy 47 in Keshena, WI. September 29, 2021
- JPS crews are working hard to complete this roundabout project in Hurley, WI. August 29, 2021
- 2021 Golden Champion Award for Leadership in Minority Business Development February 26, 2021