James Peterson Sons was the lowest bidder for a contract for work on a new road serving Foxconn Technology Group’s manufacturing site in Mount Pleasant. Wisconn Valley Way is being built to accommodate development traffic and control access to manage safety and mobility at the Foxconn site. See the article from the Milwaukee Business Journal in the link below.
- Lt Governor visits JPS construction project in Bessemer July 15, 2022
- JPS crew completes washout repair in Keshena May 20, 2022
- Michigan DOT Gives New Life to US 2 in Bessemer March 18, 2022
- JPS Wins 2021 Excellence in Grading Award January 26, 2022
- JPS was featured in the Western Builder for their work on Hwy 47 in Keshena, WI. September 29, 2021