James Peterson Sons was the lowest bidder for a contract for work on a new road serving Foxconn Technology Group’s manufacturing site in Mount Pleasant. Wisconn Valley Way is being built to accommodate development traffic and control access to manage safety and mobility at the Foxconn site. See the article from the Milwaukee Business Journal in the link below.
- Governor signed SB270 into law December 6, 2023
- Department of Transportation Contractor Spotlight on JPS November 21, 2023
- JPS finishes Marathon County highway project November 17, 2023
- Utility Bill Passes Senate October 13, 2023
- Randy Myrum from the City of Rhinelander August 11, 2023