James Peterson Sons was the lowest bidder for a contract for work on a new road serving Foxconn Technology Group’s manufacturing site in Mount Pleasant. Wisconn Valley Way is being built to accommodate development traffic and control access to manage safety and mobility at the Foxconn site. See the article from the Milwaukee Business Journal in the link below.
- Randy Myrum from the City of Rhinelander August 11, 2023
- Contractors and members of the WTBA express how important Assembly Bill 275 / Senate Bill 270 is to them. June 2, 2023
- JPS Utility crew uses caution to avoid a potentially dangerous situation May 26, 2023
- Unifying on Utilities May 26, 2023
- New clarification bill targets roadbuilders and utilities May 11, 2023