Peterson Concrete continues to support the health and success of the Medford community including using the benefits associated with Forward Bank’s Charitable Money Market Account program. Peterson Concrete has designated Black River Industries (BRI) to receive donations on their behalf. Based on Peterson Concrete’s money market balances, along with other individuals or businesses, Forward Bank has donated over $5,300 to BRI. Peterson Concrete and the Peterson families believe in the mission of BRI and are proud to be a part of their ongoing contribution to the Medford community, and they encourage support of this worthy cause.
- JPS was featured in the Western Builder for their work on Hwy 47 in Keshena, WI. September 29, 2021
- JPS crews are working hard to complete this roundabout project in Hurley, WI. August 29, 2021
- 2021 Golden Champion Award for Leadership in Minority Business Development February 26, 2021
- Jim Peterson – ARTBA Hall of Fame May 28, 2020
- JPS and Komatsu D65 200 Acre Site Development January 10, 2020