Peterson Concrete continues to support the health and success of the Medford community including using the benefits associated with Forward Bank’s Charitable Money Market Account program. Peterson Concrete has designated Black River Industries (BRI) to receive donations on their behalf. Based on Peterson Concrete’s money market balances, along with other individuals or businesses, Forward Bank has donated over $5,300 to BRI. Peterson Concrete and the Peterson families believe in the mission of BRI and are proud to be a part of their ongoing contribution to the Medford community, and they encourage support of this worthy cause.
- Contractors and members of the WTBA express how important Assembly Bill 275 / Senate Bill 270 is to them. June 2, 2023
- JPS Utility crew uses caution to avoid a potentially dangerous situation May 26, 2023
- Unifying on Utilities May 26, 2023
- New clarification bill targets roadbuilders and utilities May 11, 2023
- JPS and members of the DOT Southwest Region and Central Office Staff took a few minutes to recognize Go Orange Day at our STH 69 project in Dane County. May 8, 2023