Peterson Concrete continues to support the health and success of the Medford community including using the benefits associated with Forward Bank’s Charitable Money Market Account program. Peterson Concrete has designated Black River Industries (BRI) to receive donations on their behalf. Based on Peterson Concrete’s money market balances, along with other individuals or businesses, Forward Bank has donated over $5,300 to BRI. Peterson Concrete and the Peterson families believe in the mission of BRI and are proud to be a part of their ongoing contribution to the Medford community, and they encourage support of this worthy cause.
- Lt Governor visits JPS construction project in Bessemer July 15, 2022
- JPS crew completes washout repair in Keshena May 20, 2022
- Michigan DOT Gives New Life to US 2 in Bessemer March 18, 2022
- JPS Wins 2021 Excellence in Grading Award January 26, 2022
- JPS was featured in the Western Builder for their work on Hwy 47 in Keshena, WI. September 29, 2021