AGGREGATE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Our immediate need is for an EXPERIENCED aggregate production manager for James Peterson Sons, Inc., a Medford, WI based company. The ideal candidate will foster a culture of safety and carry out production objectives with the lowest sustainable costs while exceeding quality requirements. The individual will be responsible for production methods, quality control, maintenance, and related operations for jobs throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
Management of Aggregate Crew Personnel: Responsible for management of aggregate production crews. foster a culture that emphasizes safety for our crews. Must have the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in supervising subordinates. These tasks include but are not limited to interviewing, delegating responsibilities and tasks, training, performance evaluations, counseling and disciplining. Ensure that employees are performing their jobs and maintaining equipment safely and in compliance with OSHA and MSHA regulations.
- Aggregate Production Manager will travel to and visually inspect jobs that we bid or are awarded. Will represent company at mandatory pre-cons prior to commencement of projects. Will be the primary customer contact for all projects to which we supply aggregate materials. Will ensure that customer service is given the highest priority.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control: Will oversee that the aggregate materials are of the highest quality and meets the necessary specifications.
- Scheduling: The Aggregate Production Manager will oversee scheduling of projects. Plan and establish work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Quotes and Estimating: Will be responsible to make sure that all material quotes and bids are reviewed and to ensure they are professional and competitive.
- Monitor production costs for maximum profitability. Track quantities and work with landowners to determine royalties.
- Monitor functionality of equipment to direct efficient repair and maintenance. Work closely with crews, shop personnel, and third-party vendors to ensure equipment is always in good condition.
- Create a working relationship with subcontractors and vendors to provide better service to our organization and crews.
Cultivate, train, and develop employees to promote from within.
- Be able to represent our operations before various city, state, and federal agencies. This includes all of the necessary new and ongoing permits to ensure company compliance.
- Develop relationships with landowners and make connections to locate new sources for materials to be able to supply jobs throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
- Strong communication and leadership skills are necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in aggregates operations as well as significant experience in aggregate processing procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of MSHA and OSHA safety requirements.
- Computer skills, including Word, Excel and other aggregate and scheduling programs.
- Clean MVR.
- Competitive salary based on experience (paid weekly)
- Company truck
- Cell phone
- Expense reimbursement
Employment is contingent upon passing a preemployment drug test and background screening. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Contact Brett Machon with any questions 715-748-3035 or email at email@example.com
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English