A laborer’s responsibilities can include but is not limited to: hand labor, including shoveling and sweeping, and operating small equipment such as jumping jacks, small compactors and cut-off saws. Working with the foreman, you will receive invaluable on the job training. This will equip you for future opportunities within the JPS family.
This position is full-time seasonal working typically April through November (weather permitting). Average work days usually last up to 10 hours requiring overtime and travel. Working on Saturdays will be based on the project and/or weather. Statewide travel is required for this position.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Beneficial
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Previous construction experience preferred