JPS is currently looking for an experienced sewer and water loader operator that will be responsible for backfilling trenches and multitasking in a safe and efficient manner.
This position is full-time seasonal working typically April through November (weather permitting). Average work days usually last up to 10 hours requiring overtime and travel. Working on Saturdays will be based on the project and/or weather. Statewide travel is required for this position.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Beneficial
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Previous sewer and water equipment operating experience preferred
Benefit package is offered through the Union.
Contact Brett Machon with any questions 715-748-3035 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org EEO/AA Employer
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English